Kyle Ott, MD
Family Medicine, Primary Care, Sports Medicine
Hospital Affiliation: Soin Medical Center
Kyle Ott, MD is fellowship-trained in Sports Medicine, and board certified in Family Medicine. This combination equips him to provide a unique blend of care, especially fitting for athletes and active families of all ages.
Integrating private-practice orthopedics experience within the family medicine arena, Dr. Ott offers specializes in musculoskeletal care (including advanced ultrasound-guided procedures) to help you bounce back from injury or battle deteriorating tendons/joints. He can also take care of your overall health needs including immunizations, preventative screenings, school physicals, acute illnesses, and chronic conditions.
Partnering with you in the grind of achieving the healthiest version of yourself and maximizing your quality of life is important to Dr. Ott.
Aside from Dr. Ott’s formal medical training he also has relatable experience to his patients as a world-class wrestler, collegiate wrestling coach, and frequent-flyer orthopedic surgery patient. He holds genuine understanding and appreciation for difficult in-season injury management decisions, psychological impacts, and care coordination with other sports medicine personnel and coaches to balance safety with pursuing goals.
Dr. Ott is a member of the American Board of Family Medicine, the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Ultrasound-guided joint and soft tissue injection therapies (anesthetic, steroid, gel, orthobiologics)
- Ultrasound-guided needling procedures of the tendons, muscles, ligaments
- Diagnostic/therapeutic aspirations of joints and soft tissue hematomas
- Laceration repair
- Myofascial trigger-point injections
- Nail removal
Spectrum of Care:
- Comprehensive Primary Care / Family Medicine: Acute illnesses, adult chronic disease management, immunizations, preventative screenings, youth-adolescent issues
- Physicals: sport, elementary-college, occupational, military training
- Orthopedic Injuries/conditions (acute, overuse, chronic): sport, performing arts, musician related, recreation, accidental, weekend warrior, ex-athlete, coaches, referees, aging adult.
- Cross-fit, fitness, ex-athlete injuries / wear and tear management
- Degenerative Joints / Osteoarthritis (knee, hip, shoulder, ankle, thumb, etc.)
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Elbow injuries
- Wrist injuries
- Hip injuries
- Tennis / Golf Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Issues
- Strains & Sprains: Hamstring, ankle, quadriceps, knee collateral ligaments, wrist, low back, neck, etc.
- Pediatric growth plate issues of the heels, knees, hips/pelvis, elbows
- Foot / Ankle: fractures, plantar fasciitis, Achilles, sprains
- Hand / Wrist: fractures, carpal tunnel, trigger finger, sprains/strains
- Jumper’s Knee, Runner’s Knee
- Stress fractures
- Non-surgical fracture care
- Myofascial trigger points
- Sports skin issues
- Return to sport plans (individualized & sport-specific)
- Injury prevention and home exercise plans
- Integration of care with school athletic trainers, physical therapists, and orthopedic surgeons.
- …and much more
About Our Survey
Patient Satisfaction Ratings and Comments
All patient satisfaction ratings are submitted by actual patients and are verified by a leading independent patient satisfaction company,
National Research Corporation
The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kettering Physician Network.