• Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center has 60 inpatient psychiatric beds for acute crisis hospitalization—38 beds are designated for adults and 22 beds for adolescents (ages 11-17).
• Behavioral Health Assessment Team is available to assess for admission Monday through Friday. No appointment is necessary, but please call (937) 543-4653 to check availability.
• Walk-in assessments are done by a licensed clinical staff member to determine the appropriate level of care needed.
• For more information about assessments please call (937) 534-4653. (Note: individuals need to be medically cleared to be admitted; if patient is not medically stable please refer to an Emergency Department.)
• For crisis situations outside of our evaluation hours, please visit an emergency department.
For more information about our services, (937) 534-4600.