Kettering Physician Network
is honored to have 32 primary care practices awarded CPC+ designation. They are 32 of only 2,900 primary care practices nationwide who were granted this award in 2016.
What Does Being CPC+ Awarded Practice Mean?
CPC+ awarded practices participate in a national initiative, together with CMS and private partners, in programs designed to strengthen primary care.
What Does This Mean For Me?
For patients, this means:
- improved access to quality health care at lower costs
- more flexible office hours
- better patient involvement in care
- better coordination with other care providers
- individualized, enhanced care for patients living with multiple chronic diseases and higher needs